Tuesday Teaser



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences somewhere between lines 7 and 12 and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.

My teaser is from Frank Delaney's Venetia Kelly's Traveling Show. From page 177:
I loved our woodland, and I knew all the residents-they stood there, one-legged, cold in the winter, anxious in the damp and mists. In the coming summer I'd see them relaxed and so pleased with themselves in their new leaves.

3 comments:

Marce on March 16, 2010 at 9:32 AM said...

I wonder what species we are talking about.

My teaser

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesday-splendor-falls.html

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea on March 16, 2010 at 10:01 AM said...

What great teasers you selected. Thanks and hope you enjoy this one. I really want to read it and won it recently.

Staci on March 16, 2010 at 5:08 PM said...

that is a cool teaser!! I'm assuming that it's about trees???

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)