Waiting on Wednesday: I Am Half-Sick of Shadows





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.





Coming out on November 1st I Am Half-Sick Of Shadows is the fourth installment of the Flavia de Luce series by Alan Bradley. From the Random House website the book's description reads:

Colonel de Luce, in desperate need of funds, rents his beloved estate of Buckshaw to a film company. They will be shooting a movie over the Christmas holidays, filming scenes in the decaying manse with a reclusive star. She is widely despised, so it is to no one''s surprise when she turns up murdered, strangled by a length of film from one of her own movies! With a blizzard raging outside and Buckshaw locked in, the house is full of suspects. But Flavia de Luce is more than ready to put aside her investigations into the existence of Father Christmas to solve this yuletide country-house murder.

I love this series and can't wait to get my hands on this one!

8 comments:

Grace Fonseca on October 19, 2011 at 8:05 AM said...

New follower. The cover looks interesting. I like the blurb for the book. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

Kim@Time2Read on October 19, 2011 at 8:11 AM said...

I haven't heard of this one, but the cover looks interesting. Hope you enjoy it.
My WoW!

Unknown on October 19, 2011 at 8:13 AM said...

I've never even heard of this series. But the cover is really cute. I hope you enjoy it!

Here's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday_19.html

bermudaonion on October 19, 2011 at 11:36 AM said...

I bet that book is really popular! I love the cover!

Giselle on October 19, 2011 at 12:34 PM said...

Haha I love the cover of this book!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

joyh82 on October 19, 2011 at 4:27 PM said...

You have to love that Flavia..
great pick!

Staci on October 19, 2011 at 9:28 PM said...

I like this series so I will be adding this one to my list!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea on November 2, 2011 at 8:53 PM said...

I'm looking forward to this one as well Amy. Bradley and his Flavia are terrific :)

We just got our internet back today after Saturday's storm, so I am thrilled I can visit your blog again.

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)