Waiting on Wednesday





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Sometimes I'm in the mood for something light yet still exciting. I noticed this book while browsing online and it fits the bill:



The description of Still Life on Joy Fielding's website reads:

Beautiful, happily married, and the owner of a successful interior design business, Casey Marshall couldn’t be more content with her life until a car slams into her at almost fifty miles an hour, breaking nearly every bone in her body, and plunging her into a coma. Lying in her hospital bed, Casey realizes that although she is unable to see or communicate, she can hear everything. She quickly discovers that her friends aren’t necessarily the people she thought them to be–and that her accident might not have been an accident at all. As she struggles to break free from her living death, she begins to wonder if what lies ahead could be even worse.

I enjoyed 'See Jane Run' by this author so I'm pretty sure I'll like this one too. It's coming out in paperback on January 26.

4 comments:

bermudaonion on January 27, 2010 at 9:22 AM said...

I've heard great things about this!

Missy B. on January 27, 2010 at 10:18 AM said...

This one is on my shelf but I haven't read it yet. I love Joy Fielding's books, so I am sure this is going to be good!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea on January 27, 2010 at 12:15 PM said...

I enjoyed this one; hope you do too. Here is my pick:

http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/2010/01/waiting-on-wednesday-private-life.html

Staci on January 27, 2010 at 3:33 PM said...

I started a Joy Fielding book but never finished it, not because it wasn't good but because I got sidetracked. Need to read one for sure...they sound good!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)