Tuesday Teasers



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences somewhere between lines 7 and 12 and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.




This week my teaser is from The Sea Captain's Wife by Beth Powning. From page 84:

A Silent conversation, Azuba felt, flowed between them. Were she not present, they would be discussing the ship-how she was trimmed, how she went, the shifting wind, the treacherous bay currents.

I'm reading this now (along with two other books) and I'm really enjoying the story. It's a great read.

6 comments:

Calico Crazy on January 26, 2010 at 11:32 AM said...

Sounds interesting, glad it's an enjoyable read for you. My teaser is up at Calico Contemplations.

Alayne on January 26, 2010 at 3:18 PM said...

Nice teaser, this is such a lovely looking book. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Kaye on January 26, 2010 at 4:21 PM said...

Oh, I really love the cover on this one. Glad you are enjoying it. Wonder where it's set. My teaser is here

Emma Michaels on January 26, 2010 at 10:53 PM said...

Great teaser, the cover is breathtaking! I subscribed! Here is my teaser if you are interested: http://emmamichaels.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday_26.html

Staci on January 27, 2010 at 3:34 PM said...

That cover is so gorgeous...sounds interesting!

avisannschild on February 11, 2010 at 12:05 PM said...

I love love love this cover! I read The Hatbox Letters by the same author and really enjoyed it, so I'm interested in this one too.

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)