Tuesday Teasers



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences somewhere between lines 7 and 12 and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.




My teaser is from Drood by Dan Simmons, page 107:

Dickens lowered the shield over most of the bullseye's lens and gestured for me to follow him. The paving stones on this lower, older level of the catacombs were uneven, and several times I had to use my stick to brace myself from falling. Just around the bend in the corridor, more main passageways branched to the right and left.


I am absolutely loving this book! It's a hefty tome but so far (I'm on page 300 of 775 pages) it's been worth lugging around.

3 comments:

Marce on January 19, 2010 at 11:37 AM said...

OMG a chunkster, glad your loving it.

Staci on January 19, 2010 at 3:32 PM said...

How's this one going for you??? Great teaser!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea on January 24, 2010 at 4:53 PM said...

I really want to read this book. I can't wait to hear what you think once you finish it. enjoy

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)