Tuesday Teaser: The Rules of Civility



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences from somewhere on that page and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.




My teaser is from Rules of Civility by Amor Towles. From page 104:

-When you're speaking, are you ever not lying?

-Was that a double negative? I'm not too good with those.


I'm half way through this novel and the pages are turning fast! I'll be posting my review soon.

3 comments:

Marce on July 19, 2011 at 9:51 AM said...

Absolutely love the cover, interesting teaser, thanks for posting.

I have 2 for Tues

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/07/two-for-teaser-tuesday.html

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide on July 19, 2011 at 9:53 AM said...

This one looks very interesting!


Here is my teaser

Crystal @ I Totally Paused! on July 19, 2011 at 4:00 PM said...

Lol - that's a funny teaser, I like it!

My teaser is from Heresy this week. I'm also having a giveaway for the sequel, Prophecy!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)