Mailbox Monday, March 14, 2011



In March, Mailbox Monday is being hosted by I'm Booking It.






I received A Map of Time by Félix J. Palma from Simon & Schuster last week. This book was originally published in Spanish and unfortunately I can't find a cover image in English. The cover of the ARC is gorgeous and I assume it will be the published North American cover. The blurb on the back of the book reads:

Set in Victorian London with characters real and imagined, The Map of Time is a page-turner that boast a triple play of intertwined plots in which a skeptical H. G. Wells is called upon to investigate purported incidents of time travel and to save lives and literary classics, including Dracula and The Time Machine, from being wiped from existence.

What happens if we change history? Félix J. Palma explores this question in The Map of Time, weaving a historical fantasy as imaginative as it is exciting - story full of love and adventure that transports readers to a haunting Victorian London for their own taste of time travel.


If anyone happens upon the English cover version, please point me in the right direction!

5 comments:

Unknown on March 14, 2011 at 8:56 AM said...

I just saw the English Cover on another MM blog! It looks awesome.

Here it is: http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/3823758993/in-my-mailbox-mailbox-monday

Mary (Bookfan) on March 14, 2011 at 9:19 AM said...

I hope you enjoy it!

Donna said...

Ah, thanks for that link, Jennifer! I see it's a photo the blogger took herself. I should do the same!

Thanks, Mary!

Mystica on March 14, 2011 at 11:03 AM said...

Its on Aisle B blog on MM. Enjoy your read.

bermudaonion on March 14, 2011 at 4:58 PM said...

I was wondering if you could read Spanish. I hope you enjoy it!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)