The September Book Blogger Meet Up!


This past Sunday, the BBAM (Book Bloggers Association of Montreal, Verdun Division) got together at our favourite tea shop to discuss all sorts of important things. Avis, Cindy, Linda, Tina and our newest member, Amanda and I talked about what tea we should order, living arrangements, our ages, husbands, the weather and firemen.

There were a few things in there about books and blogging too. And of course our book exchange took place.


I picked up The Book of Lies by Brad Meltzer from Avis.



Off Season by Anne Rivers Siddons and The Late, Lameneted Molly Marx by Sally Koslow was from Linda.



And finally, Cindy gave me Numbers by Rachel Ward, Dangerous Neighbors by Beth Kephart and The Weight of a Mustard Seed by Wendell Steavenson.

Thanks for the books, ladies!

4 comments:

Unknown on September 28, 2010 at 11:28 AM said...

The Weight of Mustard Seed looks really good. It was nice to meet you!

bermudaonion on September 28, 2010 at 12:04 PM said...

I think I would have enjoyed the firemen discussion but not the discussion where I would have had to reveal my age! I sure wish I could join y'all one month!

sallykoslow on September 28, 2010 at 5:35 PM said...

Hope you enjoy The Late,Lamented Molly Marx!
Sally Koslow

Staci on September 28, 2010 at 7:29 PM said...

All of them look great and I'm very sad that I don't live close enough to be a part of your fun group!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)