A new look!!!


Yep, I've changed my blog! I'm trying it on for size and so far I really like it. There is some tweaking to be done here and there (I'm still re-thinking the animated books in the header) but otherwise it's good to go. I'd love to hear any and all suggestions and comments!

I have to say a HUGE thank you to Linda from Better With Books. She did a lot of html coding and exercised a great amount of patience while I chose a 'look'. I could not have done this without her encouragement and help. So, thank you LINDA!!

ETA: I can see that my links are not showing up in posts! I'll have to work on that one.

8 comments:

Ellz on May 17, 2010 at 7:52 AM said...

looks good so far. I like the colors.

bermudaonion on May 17, 2010 at 8:42 AM said...

It looks good to me!

avisannschild on May 17, 2010 at 10:34 AM said...

Wow, Donna, congrats! Your blog looks great!

cindysloveofbooks on May 17, 2010 at 3:18 PM said...

Donna I like the new look.

Staci on May 17, 2010 at 8:07 PM said...

I'm digging it!!!

Linda Nguyen on May 17, 2010 at 11:36 PM said...

Aww shucks . . . You know it isn't much, right? I'll help you with anything until BEA. =)

Luanne on May 18, 2010 at 7:55 AM said...

Very criusp and clean I like the blue. Sigh - just masked me realize how much work I need to do....

Literary Feline on May 30, 2010 at 4:25 AM said...

I really like the new look, Donna!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)