Tuesday Teasers



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences somewhere between lines 7 and 12 and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.


My teaser this week is from The Meaning of Night by Michael Cox. From page 125:

'How would I be revenged? I turned the question over and over in my mind, imagining the ways in which Phoebus Daunt might be made to feel what I had felt, and envisioning the means by which his hopes could be destroyed. He was at Cambridge now, as I knew from Le Grice, both having taken their places at King's College.'

3 comments:

Staci on May 5, 2010 at 4:00 PM said...

Revenge...great teaser..very dark and sinister!

Literary Feline on May 6, 2010 at 3:50 PM said...

I really like the cover of the book as well as the teaser. Thanks for sharing!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea on May 11, 2010 at 7:15 PM said...

This book has sat on my shelf for 2 years unread. I really MUST get to it; thanks for making me "remember" that I own it.

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)