The Kreative Blogger Award!!



Cindy has given me the Kreative Blogger Award! For this award one is supposed to make a list of seven favourite things and nominate seven other bloggers. I'll try to come up with a list of seven bloggers but Cindy herself would have been one (not surprised she was awarded it) and so would Avis and Tina but they got one from Cindy too. So I'll give it to Kathy for sure, but I'll have to think about the others. So for now I'll list seven favourite things...hmm that can't be too difficult, right??

1. My family.
2. Books.
2.1 I can't list books seven times I suppose???
3. Monthly blogger meet-ups.
4. Reading. No, I guess that goes with no. 2.
4.1 My pets.
5. Movie night with friends.
6. Jigsaw puzzles (getting desperate).
7. Walks with my husband on breezy summer days. (Does this go with no. 1?)
7.1 My job. (No, wait, I have to come up with something else).
7.2 Lunch with Cindy!

Well, it's true, all of the above are favourite people, activities and things (yep, even my job) and they're not listed in any particular order. This was a lot of fun. Thank you, Cindy!

2 comments:

bermudaonion on July 7, 2009 at 10:19 AM said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so flattered that you mentioned me like that! What a great list you came up with. Congratulations on your award!

avisannschild on July 7, 2009 at 10:50 AM said...

I second what Kathy said! Love your list and congrats! I've got to come up with seven favourite things too...

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)