Tuesday Teaser: I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences from somewhere on that page and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.




Published by Harper Collins Canada, my teaser this week is from I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore. From page 22:

'After she leaves we immediately start unpacking the truck. Depending on how quickly we leave a place, we either travel very lightly-usually Henri's extra computers and equipment, which he uses to set up a security perimeter and search the web for news and events that might be related to us.'

7 comments:

Ange on August 16, 2011 at 9:12 AM said...

Great teaser! I haven't read this but really want to. Happy Reading
Ange @ the Moonlight Reader
My Teaser: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-18.html

TBM on August 16, 2011 at 9:30 AM said...

Cool!

Here's mine:

http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/teaser-tuesday-aug-16/

Kyanara_BJD on August 16, 2011 at 9:41 AM said...

Interesting teaser!
I have this one on my shelves, waiting to be red
Have a wonderfull tuesday.
Kyanara

Alan on August 16, 2011 at 9:46 AM said...

I've thought of picking that one up. Mine is here: http://eyesandearsblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday_16.html

Amy on August 16, 2011 at 10:56 AM said...

Great teaser! I read this one awhile ago and just had to see the movie. As per usual the book is way better! Thank you for sharing! :)

Golden Eagle on August 16, 2011 at 3:28 PM said...

I remember those lines from when I read the book--great teaser! :)

Sally on August 17, 2011 at 3:07 PM said...

Great teaser. Still have this one on my tbr pile.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-32.html

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)