Tuesday Teaser:



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences from somewhere on that page and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.





From page 56 of The Forgery of Venus by Michael Gruber:

I chewed on the cloth and kept the liquid it yielded in a cheek pocket, like a country-boy pitcher on the mound. Faintly herbal, a little like turkey stuffing, not unpleasant.

7 comments:

Ann Summerville on April 5, 2011 at 7:20 AM said...

Good choice.
Ann

Marce on April 5, 2011 at 10:21 AM said...

Never heard of this one but it doesn't sound like my normal read or genre. Enjoy

My TT is here.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-left-neglected.html

Marce on April 5, 2011 at 10:22 AM said...

Never heard of this one but it doesn't sound like my normal read or genre. Enjoy

My TT is here.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-left-neglected.html

jlshall on April 5, 2011 at 11:09 AM said...

I've had this one on my TBR list for quite a while now. Hoping to get to it this year, finally. Great teaser!

My TT: The Book of Lost Things

Jenny Q on April 5, 2011 at 12:17 PM said...

Well that's an interesting teaser! Love the title and cover of this one.

Staci on April 5, 2011 at 12:49 PM said...

That's a good teaser!

Laura at Library of Clean Reads on April 9, 2011 at 4:02 PM said...

This teaser makes me want to read this book which I have on my wishlist.

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)