Tuesday Teaser: One of Our Thursdays is Missing



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences from somewhere on that page and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.







From pages 6 and 7:

'Anyone from Classics had a clebrity status that outshone anything else, and I'd never had anyone even remotely famous pass through before. I suddenly felt a bit hot and bothered and tried to tidy up the house in a clumsy sort of way.'

5 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow on February 15, 2011 at 7:49 AM said...

This title and the teaser sound intriguing...I'm now very curious about the story. Thanks for sharing.

Here's my TEASER TUESDAYS

Kathy Martin on February 15, 2011 at 7:52 AM said...

Nice teaser. I am behind in reading that series. You have tempted me to catch up. I have two this week. My YA teaser is from The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal and my adult teaser is from Game for Anything by Bella Andre. Happy reading!

Arlee Bird on February 15, 2011 at 10:00 AM said...

I like the book title.

Lee
Tossing It Out

gautami tripathy on February 15, 2011 at 10:59 AM said...

Wonderful teaser, this! Will check it out!

Here is my Teaser Tuesday: Voltaire's Calligrapher by Pablo De Santis

Staci on February 15, 2011 at 4:01 PM said...

Good teaser...hope you're enjoying this one!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)