Tuesday Teasers



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences and the title of the book from somewhere on that page. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.





My teaser this week is from A Tiny Bit Marvelous by Dawn French. From page 92:

'I have an angry rash on my face from my allergy to the expensive anti-ageing cream, AND ... The bloody dog is bloody pregnant. It's sod's law, isn't it?'

2 comments:

TheBookGirl on November 23, 2010 at 5:57 PM said...

I really want to read this book!

Staci on November 24, 2010 at 6:10 PM said...

Wonder who Sod is!!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)