Tuesday Teasers



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences from somewhere on the page and the title and author of the book. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.




Today's teaser is from Mr. Rosenblum Dreams in English by Natasha Solomons. From page 126:

Jack leant out of the car, trying to shake his hand, "Delighted to make your acquaintance, Sir William Waegbert."
The man gave an almost imperceptible bow, "Thank you for the compliment Mr. Rosenblum, but I am not the illustrious Sir William. My name is Symonds. The butler."

5 comments:

gautami tripathy on August 10, 2010 at 9:23 AM said...

LOL! You made my day! Sounds like a P G Wodehouse book.

Here is my Tuesday teaser done differently!

Cackleberry Homestead on August 10, 2010 at 9:36 AM said...

Great and fun teaser. I haven't heard of this book but I'm interested.

Violet on August 10, 2010 at 12:11 PM said...

This book is new to me, but there is something charming about that quote. Thanks for sharing a teaser. Happy reading! :)

Chotti on August 10, 2010 at 12:21 PM said...

At least she was semi-close...he lives in the house, eh? lol.

My teaser can be found here

Staci on August 10, 2010 at 9:07 PM said...

I simply loved this book!! great taeser!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)