Tuesday Teasers



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open randomly. Share two sentences from somewhere on the page and don't forget the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.


This week's teaser is from Once a Spy by Keith Thomson. From page 202:

"Gentlemen, I need to tell you something straight off," Charlie said. "My father's watching us through a rifle scope, and the way he's been lately, he's liable to plug all of us if you don't hand over your weapons now." Really, Drummond was stashed safely out of earshot, probalby taking a post-supper nap.

8 comments:

gautami tripathy on August 3, 2010 at 7:19 AM said...

Love the teaser!

Teaser Tuesday: the Language of Trees by Ilie Ruby

Tara on August 3, 2010 at 9:39 AM said...

Great teaser!

My teaser can be found here.

Staci on August 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM said...

That would get my attention for sure!

audreyscountrycrafts on August 3, 2010 at 12:58 PM said...

I have seen this book before on TT, will definitely have to get it!
Great teaser!!
HERE is my teaser for this week.

Lori on August 3, 2010 at 2:11 PM said...

Wow, that is definately an attention grabber. I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's my Tuesday Teaser

Missy B. on August 3, 2010 at 2:33 PM said...

Good tease....Happy Reading!

Alayne on August 3, 2010 at 3:36 PM said...

Ooh don't want to mess with him! Nice teaser. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Audrey on August 3, 2010 at 10:52 PM said...

I'm back! thanks for visiting my TT. The great thing about the series I'm reading - is you don't have to start at the beginning. In fact I haven't read the first 4 books, the library can't get them.

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)