Tuesday Teaser:


Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences from somewhere on that page and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.



My teaser this week is from Dancing With Colonels. Subtitled 'A Young Woman's Adventures in Wartime Turkey' it is compiled by Sally Enstrom, who is a niece to the author of the letters, Marjorie Havreberg. From page 50:

Tonight Josie and I went down to the 14th St. shopping district and I got some shos finally. I got black patent leather strip pumps-size 7 1/2 quad so they fit-$5.50.

2 comments:

Paulita on February 7, 2012 at 8:17 AM said...

Interesting because this could be anywhere, anytime. I wouldn't think Turkey! Here's Mine

Staci on February 7, 2012 at 8:25 PM said...

I love books done in letters! Enjoy!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)