Mailbox Monday January 24, 2011



In January, Mailbox Monday is being hosted by Rose City Reader.




I received Separate Beds by Elizabeth Buchan in the mail last week. From the author's website:

Tom and Annie have everything – children, home, rewarding jobs. Yet, beneath the surface all is not well which ensures that they are sleeping in separate beds. Then Tom drops his bombshell… A novel of second chances.

It looks to be a great book and this one is next on my TBR list.





Cindy from Cindy's Love of Books also gave me a YA novel - Trapped by Michael Northrop. I like the cover of this one. Makes me want to curl up with a blanket, a cup of tea and this book. Thanks, Cindy!

9 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea on January 24, 2011 at 6:39 AM said...

Trapped seems like one I'd love; enjoy both Amy.

Tina on January 24, 2011 at 7:48 AM said...

Donna, I will be curious to see what you think of Trapped. Cindy and I both read it and had different opinions.

TheBookGirl on January 24, 2011 at 9:17 AM said...

That cover on Trapped seems particularly appropriate for this a.m. with our frigid temperatures :)

Hope you enjoy them both!

bermudaonion on January 24, 2011 at 9:54 AM said...

When I started scrolling down, I thought the cover of Trapped was a picture of your weather! Separate Beds looks cute!

Mary (Bookfan) on January 24, 2011 at 11:34 AM said...

Ha, the cover of Trapped could be from my snowy neighborhood :) Enjoy!

Beth(bookaholicmom) on January 24, 2011 at 2:32 PM said...

Trapped looks like it would be a great book to read this time of the year. I may have to check it out.

Nikki - Notes of Life on January 24, 2011 at 4:51 PM said...

I've read a couple of reviews for Trapper and I think I'd like to read it too. I love the cover.

Wendi on January 24, 2011 at 7:01 PM said...

Ohhhh - I've been eying Trapped on my Amazon Vine account and thinking of getting it - it sounds wonderful! :) Happy reading. Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

Staci on January 25, 2011 at 7:04 PM said...

Trapped looks great!! I swear that's what Michigan looked like a few weeks ago..good thing I was snowed in at home and not at school!!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)