Tuesday Teasers



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences somewhere on that page and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.




I love to read books about the holidays around holiday time and was really pleased that my friend Tina passed Twelve Days of Christmas by Trisha Ashley on to me when she had finished it. From page 87:

'No, I don't think it would be very easy to get to Antarctica,' I agreed. 'By the time you got there it would probably be time to turn around and come back, too.'


To read Tina's review of Twelve Days, click here.

5 comments:

Golden Eagle on December 14, 2010 at 1:18 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Golden Eagle on December 14, 2010 at 1:18 PM said...

LOL. That's pretty much true!

avisannschild on December 14, 2010 at 4:28 PM said...

Glad to hear you're enjoying this one! I posted my first TT post since last January today...!

Staci on December 14, 2010 at 6:20 PM said...

Love that cover! Great teaser!

TheBookGirl on December 15, 2010 at 9:41 AM said...

That cover sure gets me in the Christmas spirit :)
Hope you enjoy the rest of the book.

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)