Secret Santa arrived again!





I received another Secret Santa package (this one hosted by The Neverendingshelf) in the mail this week (I'm involved in four Secret Santas - three via the internet, one at work) and it was another wonderful surprise! I opened the box to find several beautifully wrapped gifts. (Sorry in my excitement I didn't take pics!). There was body lotion which is very appropriate for the cold Montreal winter; some delicious Ghiradelli chocolates (my favourite kind, how did my Santa know that?!); not one, but two pairs of very pretty earrings (made by my Santa and her daughter); and two books: Full Dark House by Christopher Fowler and Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I haven't read either of these and I'm very much looking forward to reading them when my holidays officially begin.




So a very special thank you to my Secret Santa for a wonderful holiday package! It was just perfect!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

6 comments:

bermudaonion on December 24, 2010 at 8:16 AM said...

What a fabulous gift!

avisannschild on December 24, 2010 at 2:14 PM said...

Yay for Secret Santas who send you great gifts! Enjoy your chocolates and your books!

Tina on December 24, 2010 at 3:50 PM said...

Wow! you are doing well with your Secret Santas :) Enjoy!

Happy holidays to you and P. and A.

Nikki - Notes of Life on December 30, 2010 at 6:19 AM said...

Looks like you got some great stuff. I considered participating in a Secret Santa this year, but was a little busy... I wish I had now!

Ann Summerville on January 1, 2011 at 3:16 PM said...

Secret Santas are precious.
Ann

Laura at Library of Clean Reads on January 6, 2011 at 1:17 PM said...

I've never read Christopher Fowler before but his book covers do entice!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)