Booklover's Secret Santa gift!





This year I'm taking part in three online Secret Santas and one in RL. What isn't such a secret is that I have a lot of fun with them. Therefore I was very excited to find a parcel when I came home from work yesterday. I opened the package and The Conqueror by Georgette Heyer slid out of the envelope and into my lap. I couldn't have been more surprised and pleased! Georgette Heyer's books have been on my wish list for quite a while but I have yet to read one. And for some reason I just didn't expect to receive one.




I am very curious to know who my Secret Santa was and I hope she (I'm supposing she's a she) checks my blog and sees that I have received my gift and it was the perfect choice for me! So, whoever you are, a huge thank you!

5 comments:

bermudaonion on December 15, 2010 at 8:14 AM said...

What a lovely gift! I hope you enjoy it!

avisannschild on December 15, 2010 at 9:59 AM said...

Yay for your Secret Santa, who picked the perfect gift! Hope you enjoy it!

Staci on December 15, 2010 at 7:57 PM said...

Oh Heyer is such fun....enjoy!

TheBookGirl on December 24, 2010 at 8:16 AM said...

I've never read Georgette Heyer, but have always meant to do so...hope you enjoy it!

hey all use better on September 6, 2023 at 9:48 PM said...

Thank you ffor this

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)