Tuesday Teasers



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading. The rules are as follows:


Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page. Share two sentences somewhere on that page and the title of the book that you’re getting the teaser from. Please avoid spoilers! Read the official Tuesday Teaser Rules.



My teaser this week is from a very interesting novel called Regression by Kathy Bell. From page 94:

He turned to greet the first of the men to join them in the conference room. She took a deep breath to steel herself, about to meet the most powerful group of men on Earth.

6 comments:

jlshall on October 26, 2010 at 7:41 AM said...

That's not a situation I'd want to be in! Good teaser, though. And a very intriguing cover.

Here's my teaser.

Willa on October 26, 2010 at 7:56 AM said...

oh wow, exciting teaser :-) really good!

Belinda on October 26, 2010 at 10:05 AM said...

Great teaser! Sounds like it may be an eventful meeting! Now a follower

The Bookish Snob - Shades of Desire by LM Pruitt

Lori on October 26, 2010 at 10:32 AM said...

Oh my...great teaser. I hope that you enjoy your book. Check out my MY Teaser For Tuesday. Happy Reading.

Staci on October 26, 2010 at 8:37 PM said...

Scary situation for sure!

Julie on November 1, 2010 at 9:23 AM said...

I have this book on my wishlist! Great teaser!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)