Mailbox Monday


After reading everyone else's Mailbox Mondays for awhile now, I finally had enough books (in other words, more than none) to join in on the meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. So here is what I received last week in the mail (Feb 16 - 20th):

Winter in Madrid by C.J. Sansom
A World Never Made by James LePore
The first 6 books in the 'Kitty' series by Carrie Vaughn:
Kitty and the Midnight Hour
Kitty Goes to Washington
Kitty Takes a Holiday
Kitty and the Silver Bullet
Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand
Kitty Raises Hell
The Local News by Miriam Gershow

4 comments:

bermudaonion on February 23, 2009 at 5:13 PM said...

I love Mailbox Mondays. I'll say you got more than none - you had a great week.

cindysloveofbooks on February 23, 2009 at 8:03 PM said...

Donna you had a really good mail week last week. Looking forward to seeing more of your Monday Mailbox's.

avisannschild on February 24, 2009 at 2:09 AM said...

Welcome to Mailbox Mondays! It's always fun to see what books other bloggers' are getting (although it does make me feel jealous sometimes!). Thanks again for all the great books you gave me. I hope you enjoy those Kitty books and I look forward to comparing notes on The Local News!

Staci on February 24, 2009 at 9:21 PM said...

Can't wait to see what you thought about the Kitty Series...been wanting to read these for some time now!! Looks like a great haul!

 

BookBound ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspira��o: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustra��o: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)